This pilot project provided support for knowledge sharing and policy development to reduce health inequalities in the EU, with a focus on the lifestyle determinants such as alcohol consumption, nutrition and physical activity, particularly in Member States with the greatest needs.
The project aimed to reach the above aims by:
- Updating scientific evidence and reviewing policies and actions
- Conducting case studies on policies and actions in different Member States
- Implementing workshops and expert exchange to break barriers to inter-sectoral action on health inequalities
- Ensuring synergies and support to the health determinants in related Joint Actions
- Facilitating information exchange and collaboration between groups of experts and stakeholders
Back to Database