The Wellbeing Economy Alliance (WEAll) has co-created a policy guide to support visionary policy makers, to build more just and sustainable economies for people and planet.
The guide has resources, tools, case studies, and suggestions that can help you to:
- Develop a wellbeing vision, framework and measurements.
- Design a strategy to foster the areas of economic life most important for our wellbeing.
- Assess and co-create Wellbeing Economy policies to build a coherent and innovative policy mix.
- Successfully implement Wellbeing Economy policies by empowering local stakeholders and communities.
- Evaluate policy impacts on wellbeing for learning, adaptation and success.
Find the policy guide here.
Further information about and how to use the guide can be found on their YouTube page.
Back to Database