This technical guidance series on the health of refugees and migrants was produced by the WHO in collaboration with the European Commission. Each publication addresses a specific aspect of the health of refugees and migrants by providing tools, case studies and evidence to inform practices and policies to improve their health.
Five publications are currently available, each with a special focus on one of the following: children’s health; health promotion; healthy ageing; maternal and newborn health; and mental health.
The publications are available here:
- Health of refugee and migrant children (2018)
- Health promotion for improved refugee and migrant health (2018)
- Health of older refugees and migrants (2018)
- Improving the health care of pregnant refugee and migrant women and newborn children (2018)
- Mental health promotion and mental health care in refugees and migrants (2018)
Back to Database