The European Climate and Health Observatory (‘Observatory’) is a partnership between the European Commission, the European Environment Agency (EEA) and several other organisations. It contributes to the European Green Deal and the EU4Health vision for a healthier European Union. It aims to support Europe in preparing for and adapting to the impacts of climate change on human health by providing access to relevant information and tools. It also fosters information exchange and cooperation between relevant international, European, national and non-governmental actors.
The European Climate and Health Observatory provides access to publications and reports, research and knowledge projects, guidance material and information portals related to climate and human health in Europe, specifically:
- European and national policy context
- Impacts of climate change on health in Europe
- Indicators on climate and health
- Information systems and tools on climate and health
- Early warning systems on climate and health
Back to Database