Concepts for better health, Bulgaria
- THE MAIN OBJECTIVES of the policy response
- Suspension of deepening negative trends and disintegration of health;
- Improving public health;
- Achieving higher levels of national health security.
II. CAPITAL GUIDELINES FOR ACHIEVEMENT
- Adequately raise the state´s role in the regulation of processes and resources in the health system (in terms of new political attitude to health problems of the nation to ensure socially equitable access to medical care, systematic improvement of legal framework and internal and harmonization realistic prioritization, quality control and use of public resources);
- Improving the integrity, structure and management efficiency of national health system in the direction of effective coordination and interaction between different levels and sectors of the healthcare system;
- Creation of new public and individual attitudes toward health as a right and responsibility of the individual and the search for consensus in making health policy decisions, and more direct involvement of citizens in the implementation of health reform and cost control.
III. EXPECTED RESULTS
- Increased satisfaction of the population and health professionals from the functioning of health;
- Providing quality and affordable medical care with clear rules guaranteeing the rights of patients and their obligations;
- Increased quality of medical services;
- Efficient use of financial resources in health care and financial sustainability of the system.
Original title: Концепция за по-добро здравеопазване
Back to Database